WD40 Specialist Motorbike Brake Cleaner – 500ML
Designed to quickly remove brake dust, dirt, oil, and brake fluid from brake and clutch systems. The fast working formula dries in minutes and leaves no residue. Regular cleaning helps brake discs and pads last longer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High pressure jet aperture for precise application into areas of difficult accessibility.
• 360° valve allows inverted use, where required, for awkward areas of application.
• High discharge rate provides “flush” washing properties.
• Residue free.
• Dissolves all automotive greases and oils.
• Removes lining dusts from brakes and clutches.
• Eliminates brake squeal.
• Eliminates clutch slip caused by contaminated components.
On all functional components in automotive brake or clutch assemblies, including callipers, discs, clutch plates etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place a drip tray underneath the work area. Spray liberally onto the surface to be treated, and allow contaminated liquid to drain into the tray. Agitation with a brush will assist in the removal of heavy or stubborn contamination. Remove any excess product with a soft absorbent cloth. Always test brake operation after cleaning. When using on plastics, ascertain suitability of use on an inconspicuous area prior to full application.
WHERE NOT TO USE
• On decorative substrates, or trim, where coatings may be affected.
• On plastics or rubber components.
• On hot surfaces
Accossato 16 x 18 Radial Master Cylinder with Fixed Lever – FOR REAR BRAKE HANDLEBAR CONVERSION
Accossato 16 x 16 Radial Master Cylinder with Fixed Lever – FOR REAR BRAKE HANDLEBAR CONVERSION
Accossato 16 x 16 Front Brake Radial Master Cylinder, folding lever